Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Yummy Burgers!

So I got home from work a little bit later than usual yesterday, so Amy and the kids had already eaten dinner. But they had saved for me a couple of burgers and homemade fries with fry sauce-left out on the table for me to enjoy.

As I got ready to take a nice big bite out of the juicy burger I could feel the four of them watching me, which was a little strange. Well, as soon as I took a bite and tasted cookie and brownie they all burst out laughing, and the kids all yelled "April Fools!" It was quite the joke-I mean look how real those burgers and fries look!

1 comment:

Arbon Family said...

That is so awesome~ I would have been way happy if someone switched my hamburger to cookies and brownies. That would be the best Aprils fools joke ever! Way cute!