Wednesday, April 23, 2008

9 Blissful Years!!!



This picture shows one of the many reasons why I love my sweet sports crazed husband so much! Being a huge UCLA Bruins fan, Colb had to wear his jersey over his church clothes until he walked out the door to go to the priesthood session of conference since the Bruins were playing in the final four. He said if the Bruins would have won, he would have worn his jersey to the stake center to watch conference. Too bad they lost- our bishop would have loved that!
9 years and 1 week ago, Colby and I began our incredible married life together. I feel so very blessed to be able to share all of life's experiences with such an amazing man, and to know that he is mine forever! Happy Anniversary Babe! (a week late!) I love you!!!!

2 comments:

KamilahNYC said...

woah - 9 years! That's crazy! Congrats!

Sue said...

HI COLBY...9 YEARS UNBELIEVABLE..I'M SO PROUD OF YOU AND YOUR PRECIOUS FAMILY..

YOUV'E ALWAYS BEEN SUCH A GOOD FRIEND TO THE HEUGLY FAMILY..
WE MISS YOU GUYS.. LOVE YOUR BLOG.
TELL YOUR MOM AND DAD HI..

I BET YOUR MOM IS THE CUTEST GRANDMA...SHE WAS SUCH A GREAT MOM..