Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Emerald City



A few days ago Amy and I got back from a very fun extended weekend in Seattle. I had some work meetings there and talked her into coming with me and we had such a great time! We went to a Mariners game, wandered around Pikes Market, and just enjoyed time with each other. When Amy saw all the fresh fruit at the market it was like Christmas morning for her. She was so into what fruit she was going to buy that she didn't even realize I was snapping pictures of her! We loved Seattle!

6 comments:

Palmer Family said...

I am so jealous of all the trips you guys go on. How fun!!

Heather said...

Time flies!! Happy Anniversery!!

Er Bear said...

James SHOULD have won! or at least Amanda! Parv bugs... and whats with that lesbian chick?! ha! wish we could have watched it with you guys! Miss you!

Melissa said...

It's amazing who you find in the blogging world!!! I CANNOT believe how BIG your kids are!! They are adorable!! I would LOVE to get together with you guys sometime - maybe we can gamble candy for old times sake!! Hope you are doing well! Your trip to Seattle sounded like a blast! I will put your blog in my favorites - so I will check it OFTEN!!

Love you guys!
**Melissa (English) Galloway

Er Bear said...

We are so jealous of you guys right now!! We talk about you everyday and guess what you guys must be doing!! ha! How lame are we? Hope you are having a great time.... you will have to post some pics of the trip when you get home:) Love ya!

TheTresederTroop said...

What the! i knew this blog thing would be good for one reason..... so happy i found you guys (the college football wire got me no where). You look great, happy and your kids are so cute! email me. Lets catch up. ericamort7@yahoo.com....ps got married, had three kids.... yeah, it’s been that long! - Mort!