Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Babe!






It has been so fun to celebrate your birthday with you over the years, I thought you might like these pictures from memory lane! I certainly won't embarrass you by revealing your age in such a public place, but I will embarrass you by telling you how hot and sexy I think you are! I love you!
I have to add a PS to this: After we all sang happy birthday and had some cake, Natalie said she didn't want mom to turn 30. When I asked why, she said she didn't want her to be old like me! And she refused to believe that I'm only a year older than her mom. Needless to say, this little conversation made Amy feel very good!

5 comments:

Palmer Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope you have a great day. Check your email!!
Love ya!

Abigail said...

Happy Birthday Amy! Love Abbey

Arbon Family said...

HAPPY B-day! Looks like you had a fun B-day! So fun!!

Richard, Angi and Fam said...

Happy Bday Amy!!! Not really looking forward to it but it looks like you ha d a fun day!!

Amy said...

you are old!!!! PS can I borrow your lucky shirt.
I have no else to wear.
PS. WE LOVE YOU.
Rick & Amy